Click the link below to renew your membership. Please do not use this link below for new member enrollment or making a request to certify your lineage (fill out the forms above):Renew Membership
Alden Kindred of America’s (AKA) members play a unique role in history. From the stewardship of our National Historic Landmark, The Alden House Historic Site, to exploring our expansive heritage, Alden Kindred members embody Alden spirit and tradition.
Our members enjoy deep satisfaction in their integral role in the preservation of a unique part of American history. Members help us continue the important work of preserving the Alden homestead and the history of the Alden family for current and future generations.
Membership benefits include:
- free admission to The Alden House Historic Site
- discounted tickets to exclusive events and family reunions
- 10% discount on gift shop merchandise
- exclusive newsletters and bi-monthly e-newsletters
- reduced facility rental rates
- Opportunity to apply for Dr. Donnell B. Young scholarship for graduating high school students attending college (must also be lineage member). Click here to download the membership form.
Becoming a member is as simple as completing the form below and submitting with payment of your dues.
Alden New Member Enrollment
Enroll By Mail
To enroll by mail, please download our membership form:Membership Form (PDF)
Membership Form (Word)
Enroll Online/Pay by Credit CardPlease fill out the form below then click the submit button:
Certify Your Alden LineageMembers who would like to certify their Alden lineage should submit this Synopsis below (online, or by mail) with the appropriate Lineage Certification Fee; $75 for Individual, $100 for Family, fee waived for life members.
* Not a member yet? Complete the member enrollment form above.You will be notified when your Synopsis is received and will be provided with further information about what to expect during the process. Our Geneology Department will examine your Synopsis and prepare a Statement of Lineage form usinag as much information as is available from our archive. The form, and instructions, will be sent to you for completion.
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com
To request lineage certification by mail, please download our lineage application form:Lineage Form (PDF)
Lineage Form (Word)
Request Lineage Certification Online/Pay by Credit CardPlease fill out the form below then click the submit button: